Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Posting for the first time.....पहली बार ..

This is me I think!

Well guys, this is the first time I am coming out in Bangalore. Had a lot of fun! You must be wondering about the place! Its Botanical Garden in Bangalore. It's popularly known as Laalbagh (because its location in Laalbagh). Now I was not alone in this trip. Jibs, Keeda, Buddha were with me :) . . . .. . . . . . . .

So we roamed for whole of the day and now I have a big collection of photographs...... nearly 100 just of laalbagh. One more thing guys, I have shooted a movie of dead hungry fishes in laalbagh lake. Its a fun! You can see that movie in my Orkut(Long live!!) profile. Its really a astonishing movie. I've never seen fishes behaving like this just for few pieces of Popcorn..... even more hungry than me!!

No comments: