Friday, August 31, 2007


^^^FIRST TIME.. ...
hmm..getting for the first time. How it feels? For me its a new experience. For the first time I can feel that "Now I am self-dependent". Gives a sense of pride, but on the same side, what I have lost is the company of my most loved ones, my parents. But, ya can think of living with them in near future! One more thing, what to do and what not to do with this money? I can do any of the following:
1. It looks good being in the account :)
2. Get some gift for my parents and my sis!
3. 2+spend some of it on myself too.
4. Get some cool stuff or gadget for myself.
5. Invest them :-o????#@$%&^*!!!!!
6. Eat em up....:)
7. Do a charity!!!

Hmm..... now its u guys who are gonna give me some hints to how to spend few bucks which I think is my first earning? Be serious guys! I am emotional about it! Well, to earn it I have sacrificed a lot! And now even my back and neck are troubling a lot! I hate em, but cant get rid of them. No problem. I hope there is some mechanism by which u can bunk ur office without ur boss's notice :)... that will make life of all the s/w enggs quite simple. What say? But indeed, I am quite happy with my efforts and will always keep on trying improving myself in every aspect. It needs pain, but that is how one can get these green papers! Guys u can give me a multiple option answer! Its fun though! Waiting... मैं इंतज़ार करुंगा ... जवाबजल्दी देना

No comments: